Friday, July 15, 2011

Whats up

Well we have a thread on Serenesforest.net for one
http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27091

Bugs I'm working on fixing
---
~Making Joyeuse and Aureola drop in 16x as well as promotion without the game playing another chapters opening scene (Not game breaking, just unpolished)
~Making Joyeuse drop in 16 as well as promotion without the game going black when it fades out (Gamebreaking, this only happens if you go the 'Bad' End route though)

Techniques I'm trying to learn
---
Expanding the Class Table (50% I know how to do I just can't do it successfuly), Support Table (25% I know how to do it, but not everything about it to do it successfuly), adding custom map sprites (0%), removing 'Ambush' Reinforcements (0%)

No comments:

Post a Comment