Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fire Emblem 6 SoS: The Divine War version 1.2 UPDATED

After weeks of bugs and bullshit I've finally released a (non-buggy) version of my balance patch, The Divine War, for Fire Emblem 6.

This blog is one of the places you can check for information, as it progresses (and I become more confident with showing it off) it will appear on boards.

the first patch is here

http://www.mediafire.com/?5hofbgiddd4fe8v

CHANGELOG
---
-Axes now have there FE7 stats
-Guinevere and Gale have been added
-New weapons, Sea Sword, Dragon Spear, Joyeuse, Clarent, Luna Driver
-New Classes, Rogue, Halberdier, Master Thief, Sol Princess, Luna Mage, Sol Knight, Luna Sage, Monk
-Edited text, Chapter 21 is a prime example as the dialogue is modified to accomdiate Gale joining you.
-Growths, Bases, Bosses have all (sorta) been balanced out.
-The Archer on Chapter 8 has been updated to carry a short bow, so he wont snipe Lilina anymore

5 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know, due to the changes made to bows, it's impossible to keep Lilina alive in Chapter 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed his weapon to a Short Bow and I've updated the link. Just apply the patch and reset the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other things I've found, a few Fighters and Pirates in Chapter 9 have Sea Swords.

    And I don't know if this was unintentional, but the Killer Bow has a range of 2~2 instead of a 2~3 range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for pointing out the errors with the Sea Swords. Because of how I made the Prf weapons (Replaced the poison series) I still haven't gone around and found all the poison weapons in each chapter to replace

    ReplyDelete